Our experienced team of experts can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Administering the payroll can be an arduous and time-consuming task for today's busy business owner.
From a human resources viewpoint, the payroll department is critical because employees are sensitive to payroll errors and irregularities: Good employee morale requires payroll to be paid timely and accurately.
Chorus Accounting can help to relieve the burden with our comprehensive payroll service, which includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue & Customs
- CIS returns
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Contact us today to discover how you could benefit from our payroll service.