Our experienced team of experts can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Starting a business can be a daunting endeavour, with many factors to consider from deciding how you are set up to meeting your statutory requirements and putting together a business plan.
At Chorus Accounting we can help you to cut through the red tape and support you from the very beginning of your business.
We are so much more than accountants. If you need a trusted advisor, we would love to hear your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner to help you embark on your new business journey.
Getting things right from the start will set you up for ease, efficiency, and success in the future.
How we can help you with starting your business
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.