Our experienced team of experts can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Business start up
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. At Chorus Accounting we will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
Business start up - assistance
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.